Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Vintage at the end of the pier

Life is hectic with a brand new baby, as most people will know. Is it any surprise, therefore, that the Southend Armed Forces Weekend nearly passed me by?

Luckily I was alerted to the 3 day event, which includes parades, charity stalls, displays, military vehicles, music in and around Southend, and a vintage dance and vintage fair at the end of the pier.

I managed to secure a stall at the fair and I'm just waiting for the passes and details to come through, so even though things might not go to plan, I have still started to organise what I want to take to sell.

I've already picked out Aurora's outfit - vintage of course - as she will be helping to sell for a short while.

Check out the links above for more info on the weekend. Here's a sneak peek at some of the items that will be there (of course there will be loads more, including vintage clothes, kitchenalia, Tit-Bits magazines and homeware!): 









Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment